- "Thank you so much for making me look beautiful on our wedding day! You were so caring and thoughtful and that made all the difference."
- "Hello Hanna,I can't tell you how grateful I was to have you with me on the morning of my wedding. Getting to know you was wonderful and you did a fantabulous job making me feel beautiful while keeping us all calm in the hotel. "
- "You made my day perfect, and even more so, you made me look perfect. I am so pleased you were able to work around my notice and come out the drive just to be able to do this for me! Thanks!!!"
- "I hired Hanna to provide make-up services for myself, my mother, and my maid of honor for my wedding day. All of us are very particular about how we look, and none of us are experienced with having a camera following us around all day. Not only was Hanna a rock star during my make-up trial (she totally took direction and got things exactly right), but she was a rock star on my wedding. I also had an annoying and embarrassing breakout on my upper back and she gently covered it up, making me look like a million bucks from every angle. "
- "Just wanted to pass along a HUGE thank you to Hanna for doing our make-up on Sunday. She did a flawless job and we all felt beyond beautiful. I ended the evening by going to Geno's for cheesesteaks at 2 AM, and when I returned I was sure that I probably looked like a total wreck by that point, but when I looked in the mirror, my makeup hadn't budged! My mom, sister-in-law and I all still couldn't get our eye make-up off the next morning (in a good way!!). Not only did Hanna do an exquisite job, but I was especially grateful for her calm presence and sweetly reminding me to take deep breaths as she applied my make-up. I will be sure to highly recommend her to any brides!"
- "When my original make-up artist canceled on me only a few weeks before my wedding I was panicked. I am so ecstatic that I found Hanna Mazur. Hanna was extremely responsive and accommodating. She did both my bridal make-up and make-up for one of my bridesmaids. As I was additionally planning my wedding from a distance I was not able to do a make-up trial but there was no need. Hanna was extremely professional and perfectly captured my make-up vision for the day. I would highly recommend Hanna to any bride or woman looking for a make-up artist for a special occasion. "
More thanks to you for not only putting up with our crazy schedule, the unorganized chaos, last minute errands and strange schedules during your make up time. I hope it was not too hectic for you and was so glad you could just sit back and take it as it comes. Not to mention, still make me and all my girls look soo amazing. My makeup lasted into Sunday morning even after I took off the eyelashes for bed! Wow :)
I know you are now my go-to woman for anything like this.
Let me know if you have somewhere you'd like me to leave a review for you, and I'd be more than delighted to. Thanks so much."
- "I only have the best things to say about Hanna, and my bridesmaids agree! As others here have mentioned, Hanna is above all a pleasure to work with, and takes care to make you feel as though you are a first priority on the day of your wedding. She was extremely flexible and accommodating and did a fantastic job-- I'm not used to having my makeup done and was anxious about maintaining a natural look, and was thrilled with what Hanna was able to do, both for myself and for my friends. She put us all at ease on the big day, and she is very skillful. All of this, and her prices are amazingly affordable. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and capable makeup artist for a special occasion!"
- "I contacted Hanna about four weeks before my July wedding. Due to a mix-up in communication, the makeup artist I initially hired became unavailable, and I scrambled to find someone who could accommodate me with only a month's notice.